Parents are partners in the education and development of students at The Cherry Hill School. We encourage families to participate in activities in the classroom and the school, and we have an open communication policy between teachers, staff, and parents.
Here are some of the ways we ensure that our parents are always involved:
- Active communication between teachers and parents – Our teachers are easily accessible via email or phone or at drop-off and pick-up times to discuss children’s development and unique needs with parents.
- Weekly Newsletter – Our weekly newsletter keeps parents up to date on what is happening in each class throughout the week.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – Parent/teacher conferences are held twice a year to keep parents up to date on their child’s progress. Teachers are also available to meet with parents privately, outside of the conference time. Please contact your child’s teacher to schedule an additional meeting.
- Parent Group – Participation in our Parent Group is one more way to be involved with the Cherry Hill School.
- Parents can observe anytime – Our classrooms are always open to parents. Parents can observe their child in class to see how their child is doing in the school environment. If you would like to spend more than 15 minutes in your child’s classroom, please schedule your visit with your child’s teacher in advance.